Community Leaders — Here to Serve You
We are West Chicago Park District -
innovative, dedicated, focused,
creating community, achieving better results, impacting lives,
ever evolving, moving forward, Here We-Go!
ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE
"The mission of the Friends of West Chicago Parks, NFP is to support the long term plan of the West Chicago Park District by seeking additional resources to promote and accomplish its goals and objectives".
1. Donated snacks and/or water for various Park District activities.
2. Healthy West Chicago 5k Silver Level Sponor.
3. $1000 donation to the West Chicago Read and Roll Project.
4. $500 donated to the Neighborhood Food Pantry, along with over 500 lbs. of food and raised $240 in community donations.
5. $1,000 donated to the Pauly D. Foundation.
6. Purchased flowers for the eighty and o.ver birthday celebration held in spring
7. $4000 to the Park District to provide swim lessons for summer camp participants along with 1 week of free lessons for up to 100 kids.
8. Purchased $1000 worth of TreeTop Escape passes and daily pool passes that were donated to the library to be used as prizes in the summer reading program.
9. Partnered with the Rotary Club and put $2,000 towards the purchase of 5 park benches which are now located at the following parks: Cornerstone, Reed-Keppler, Don Early, Kress Creek, and Pioneer.
10. Donated $4,990 for the completion of the moonscape lighting in Reed-Keppler Park.
Funds Fore Fun Golf Outing
The Annual Golf Outing Golf outing works to create relationships and raise funds for the Park District recreational scholarship program.
Grill Off Competition
Do you have what it takes to be the next grill master? Face the chapions in this new grill off competition.
Enjoy a day at Turtle Splash Water Park. Select your faovrite rubber turle and watch it race down the slides. Prizes availale for winners and all proceeds benefit the Foundation.
Get ready for this new event!
A 3 on 3 basketball tournament will kick off the year with a great start to the fundraising season.
Board of Directors
Secretary & Project Manager
Questions regarding donations, marketing and sponsorship information may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.